The In’s and Out’s, Do’s and Don’ts for Health Insurance Open Enrollment This Year
In this webinar you will learn about what to do and what not to do during the open enrollment period for health insurance that begins on Nov 15th of this year. Learn about how to shop ON and OFF the government Exchanges and what to do and not do when shopping.
Learn about the NFIB Private Health Insurance Exchange and how if differs from the government Exchange. Educate yourself so you have the right tools and knowledge going into open enrollment.
- When do open enrollment periods start, and end for 2015?
- What are the 4 buckets of coverage you could be eligible for?
- What are subsidies and what do it need to qualify for them?
- What’s the difference between ON and OFF Exchange plans?
- What is the tax penalty for not having insurance in 2015?
- What do I need to do to get a quote?
To download the slides: log into your existing account (registered user of NFIB member), or register now for free