Selling Merchandise on eBay and Amazon for Fun and Profit
Millions of Americans make a part-time or full-time living selling merchandise on eBay, Amazon, etsy.com and other online retail venues. Whether your goal is to become a professional “e-merchant” or merely to supplement your income by $20,000 to $30,000 a year, this program is for you.
In this fast-paced, humorous presentation you will learn the basics of selling merchandise on eBay and Amazon, the key differences between the two platforms, building a successful e-commerce “empire,” marketing strategies that will lead to online selling success, keeping track of your online sales and profits, consignment and “drop shipping” arrangements, and some of the legal and tax issues to consider when selling online.
Watch the recording above to learn all you need to know about selling online with eBay and Amazon!
The webinar teaches you:
- the basics of selling on eBay, Amazon, etsy.com and other online venues
- key differences between eBay and Amazon
- three steps to building a successful e-commerce “empire”
- where to find merchandise for sale online
- business and marketing strategies that will grow your online business
- selling on consignment and “drop shipping” for other sellers
- keeping track of your sales and profits
- some legal and tax issues to consider when selling online
RELATED: How to Set Up an Etsy Shop
To download the slides: log into your existing account (registered user of NFIB member), or register now for free