NFIB is one of the most influential business groups in the country—and its power comes from you.
When NFIB’s 320,000 members join their voices together and
speak out, lawmakers listen. When you share the real-world impact of a proposed
or implemented law or regulation, your testimony can be the deciding factor in
persuading a legislator to stand with NFIB. Here are seven ways you can get
more involved this year and help NFIB win more battles for small business:
- Attend an NFIB event, such as a member meeting or Small
Business Day in your state capital or Washington, D.C.
- Host an NFIB event at your business.
- Contact your elected officials and share how proposed bills
would affect your business.
- Participate in an NFIB advocacy, survey or petition
- Work with NFIB to speak to the media.
- Testify before a legislative committee.
- Speak on camera about an issue for an NFIB-produced video.