Is your small business equipped to successfully navigate the myriad of issues – legal, insurance, financial and communications – that arise when an employee faces a cancer diagnosis?
- What happens when an employee gets a cancer diagnosis?
- What if the spouse or parent of an employee has cancer and they become the caregiver?
- What do you say to someone who has cancer?
- Can you work during treatment?
- Where do you go for support?
Employers and employees need to know the answers.
has been providing answers to questions like these in a variety of work environments around the Puget Sound for the past 10 years. Join us for our insightful half-day seminar featuring state Sens. Andy Hill and Karen Keiser, as well as a distinguished panel of legal experts.
The cost to attend is $195. Reserve now, space is limited. Register online here. For more information, please click here, or contact Kit Herrod at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 200-2383.
Cancer Comes to Work
Tuesday, May 17
8 a.m. to Noon
Washington Athletic Club