The Small Business Stimulus Program is available to women and minority-owned small businesses through the New Jersey’s Clean Energy Program (NJCEP). This program offers up to $500,000 to improve indoor quality, energy efficiency and water conservation to eligible small businesses with a commercial storefront.
The program covers up to 75 percent of the cost of projects to:
- Repair/install HVAC to improve air quality/airflow and ventilation in a commercial facility and;
- Bring up to modern standards plumbing fixtures (toilets, showers) and appliances (dishwashers, clothes washers, ice makers).
To be eligible, a Women and Minority-Owned Small Businesses must be:
- Certified by the State as M/WBE,
- Independently owned and operated,
- Employing less than 100 full-time employees, AND
- Grossing no more than $12M annually.
To learn more about the program, click here.