Make your voice heard at the 2016 Small Business Day at the Capitol!
TUESDAY, MARCH 8
Advocate for policies that will help your business grow, and let lawmakers know how proposed laws will impact the future of your business.
– Meet with lawmakers to voice your concerns
– Learn about the business community’s legislative priorities
– Network with other business owners
– Show the strength of business owners and taxpayers when we join forces
-Visit our ONLINE ACTION CENTER to send pre-written emails and tweets to lawmakers
8:00 AM- 9:00 AM Registration and Continental Breakfast (Meeting Room 1, Empire State Plaza)
9:00 AM-10:15 AM Keynote Speakers and Presentation of the Issues (Meeting Room 1, Empire State Plaza)
10:15 AM Minimum Wage Reality Check Coalition Press Conference* (LCA Room)
10:30 AM- 2:30 PM Legislative Meetings (Capitol and LOB)
* All attendees of Small Business Day are encouraged to attend
EJ McMahon, President of the Empire Center for Public Policy
This event is free to members and non-members but registration is required.
2. Fax your completed registration form to 518-426-8799.
3. Mail your registration form to:
100 State Street, Suite 440
Albany, NY 12207