Hour-long virtual and free event aims to give NFIB members the latest and most important information from the State Capitol
NFIB’s annual Small Business Day is coming up on Tuesday, March 8, from 11 a.m. to Noon.
You can attend this event from the comfort of your own home or office because it will be held virtually. It’s free, and you can bring a guest.
Space is limited. Register now. Register here. A Microsoft Teams link will be provided once registered.
- Senator Anna Caballero, chair of the Senate Governance and Finance Committee
- Senate Minority Leader Scott Wilk
- Assembly Member Vince Fong
- Paid COVID leave time
- Compensation for employers providing paid COVID leave
- Legislative proposals for additional forms of leave time
- Unemployment insurance tax increases to pay down the state’s massive UI Trust Fund debt
- Employer vaccine mandate
Question and answer period to follow presentations. For more information, send NFIB Grassroots Manager Taylor Criddle an email at Taylor.Criddle@nfib.org.